Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Dude, these chicks are fucking nut job romance novels high on cat piss and monkey cum. How can any of these chicks blindly believe that love is gonna kick them in the ass with someone they hardly even know. Hilariooooous: One of these hookers already cheated and banged one of the camera men...HAHAHA! Serve's ya right ya duchebag bachelor dude.

I think a Chip's-A-Hoy brings more to a conversation than these G-Strig stains. Talk about bringing nothing to the intellectual table..."Table? What table? I didn't see any table!?" The only impressive thing I see here is how ABC managed to accumulate such a cache of DUMB. The most impressive accomplishment these women can boast is making the short bus look a little longer. They're existence is nothing but a shallow lie they tell themselves in the hopes of loving Prince Charming. Let me tell you something sister, he might be hiding out there, but this jerk off who prances around in make up on a show called "The Bachelor", has producers pick out his socks, and openly fakes tears in front of millions of people for attention might actually be auditioning for another show: "The Bachelorette". Oh and I don't know about you, but 6 weeks of scripted dates fighting with 12 other bird brained cum guzzlers doesn't sound like being swept off your feet to me...
Hold on, wait, ya it does.
Keep holdin' on to that dream girls, you'll be back home dancin' on bars and triple kissing with bouncers soon enough.
"Duhhhh...He said he really liked me...I don't know why he wouldn't like me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home